Do you have a high school senior graduating next year? Or do you know of a senior that needs senior photos? There is still time to create a special & wonderful session just for them. What kind of stylized session do they envision? I can help create that creative and unique session!! The backdrop and beauty of Bend and the surrounding area are one of a kind, so think about what fits your graduate!! Below are a few reminders and helpful hints when planning a High School Senior Session –
– Outfit choices….this is very important. Clothing should be well thought out and one that enhances the gal or guy. Matching eye or hair color to the clothes is a great option as it will really pop the colors in the photo. Bring 2-3 tops or outfits to change into to have a variety of images.
– Location….another really important piece of a great senior session. With all that Bend and the outlying areas have to offer for backdrops, parks, urban scenes and so much more, the options are abound for places to photograph. Multiple locations are part of my senior sessions and I typically suggest at least one place that is special to the person, such as a favorite park, downtown, your backyard, etc.
– Hair & Makeup…..this is vital for the ladies. We want your eyes and skin to be eye-catching!! So, we often use a make-up artist to help with this. We want your coloring to be beautiful and stand out in the photos. Hair is important too as the style you choose that day enhances your outfit & makeup! I can help with both of these items…just let me know.
– Distractions…..Often people want to accompany you on your senior session and help with this or that or just be a support for you. It is okay to have one of your friends come along, but know that the session is about you…not your friends.
– A parent wants to come along…..absolutely. If the graduate to be is okay with this, then we encourage Moms or Dads to be part of the session. Sometimes, however it is best to be surprised too and see the photos when they are ready. Each family has their preference, so I say…talk about it with each other and see what works best!
– Product options…..this is the fun part…besides the session of course! What do you want to do with your photos? Give your friends a wallet of yourself, make a 5×7 album for Grandma, have a few images framed for your parent’s desk at work, a canvas print or two for the walls at home? There are many options and products, but I have kept it simple by offering a select few products that most of my clients choose ~ Prints, Portraits (such as canvas, metallic or bamboo) or Albums. When I set your consultation, we will go over what is available. If you are looking for something different, I will see what I can do to find what you are looking for!
– Packages & Pricing…..There are a few package & pricing options! To see what is best for you…please visit my website at: http://creativeimagesoflife.com and look under investment. I am happy to create a specialty package just for you! If you know someone who is looking for their High School Senior photos to be done, please pass along my contact information. Sessions are filling up and the deadline for yearbook photos is just around the corner!!
– Images….Below are a few images from a few of my High School Senior sessions ~ Enjoy!